Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
73140D3A-398F-44F7-885A-DD6DAB3B87C6.png

guess big push is happening! I'm hoping I'm grouped into this push effort although I don't have a VIN assigned yet :eek:

Sweet! Though I have an AWD and just checked and have no vin, the new overview layout says you schedule your appointment before getting a vin. Also I read somewhere that they changed when the assign vins, so maybe this week we will find out if people start getting deliveries scheduled for their AWD's we have long been waiting for.

Temporary Position - August 30 - September 30. The role will be hourly + potential overtime.

Address for this position: International Center, Airport Road.

Tesla Motors is looking for a Delivery Assistant to work on one of the most progressive vehicles in the world. We are looking for self-motivated team players with a positive attitude, excellent oral and written communication skills who value customer satisfaction. If you are interested in contributing to an amazing customer experience, we want you to join our Delivery Team. The Delivery Assistant is a key contributor in the Tesla experience.

Responsibilities

• Deliver vehicles between production, service and sales operations
  • Greeting Guests, Customer Service
  • Admin Work, proficiency with using an iPad, scanner
  • Miscellaneous jobs as required
Requirements

• Valid driver’s license, clean driving record with at least 2 years of driving experience and insurable
  • High School diploma or equivalent
  • Great work ethic & team player

Reactions: T3l5aFan
I seemed to,be locked out of My Tesla account.
Message says it is Temporarily out of Service.
No,information about my order is available

I had this happen and it lasted for 3 weeks. I finally called Tesla and they escalated to their internal IT dept and it was resolved within a few hours. After getting resolved I still don't have a VIN although I can no longer edit and have the new 'order status' screen...

I had this happen and it lasted for 3 weeks. I finally called Tesla and they escalated to their internal IT dept and it was resolved within a few hours. After getting resolved I still don't have a VIN although I can no longer edit and have the new 'order status' screen...
i'm currently unable to access the Tesla website again. getting this error:

An error occurred while processing your request.

Reference #97.98ef3e17.1534774653.22b20