Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Config: LR AWD, black on black, 18'
Order date: Dec 24th, 2019
VIN signed: around Jan 5th - 6th , 2020
Received in transit text: Jan 9th, 2020
Delivery: Jan 25th, 2020
Dealt with a super helpful guy named: Tony Nguyen at Tesla Oakville

Best of luck and keep your hope up. It's a superb car - so simple yet so many options.

Reactions: 5_+JqckQttqck
I ordered on January 19th. Web site said 5-8 weeks, my advisor said more like 10-14 weeks. Received the text on the 24th saying my estimate is now 3-9 weeks. So who knows?? I'm in no rush, and would prefer to take delivery at end of March when winter has passed anyway.

LR AWD white/white 19"

Update to my last post:

Ordered Jan 1st, I'm in Oshawa (GTA) 5-8 weeks on website, Tesla Lawrence said more like 12 weeks minimum. Got a text Jan 24 saying 3-5 weeks so technically still on the same timelines-ish. We shall see

SR+ White Ext/Black Int with FSD

I just got a call from my SA at Tesla Lawrence, she wanted to check in with me and I mentioned the sext Message stating an update of 3-5 weeks last week, asking if it was accurate. She said that yes, they just learned they were going to be getting a batch of cars earlier than they were expecting and that if I got that text, I was intended to be in that batch. So I should be seeing my VIN soon and can expect to likely take delivery before the end of the month.

Reactions: Vawlkus