Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up yesterday at Powell Street. Quiet day 27 deliveries in total. All done in 50 minutes and car was in perfect condition. The staff were friendly and noted that they have a big ramp up coming for In the next week for quarter end - back to 100 plus deliveries a day.

Good to know. I'll be picking mine up there as well. Not the flashiest of pickup locations, that's for sure.

Picked up my LR AWD yesterday at Oakville. My car was sitting in the lot when I showed up and I was able to perform a thorough external inspection before even checking in. Once I checked in, the DA walked out with us and helped perform a second round of inspections and was very helpful! There were 3 very minor issues -

1. The driver side lower rocker panel trim had a slight gap. Most probably one of the trim pieces was not in all the way through.
2. The frunk had a slight misalignment with the fender on the driver side
3. "Cut here" emergency fire tag in the frunk was not visible

Issues 1 & 3 were addressed right away and 2. could be easily addressed by scheduling a mobile service. The paper work etc was a breeze and we were on our way home. This car was everything I had hoped and dreamed for!!

Last night I discovered that the included UMC won't charge on NEMA 14-50 or NEMA 5-15 at home. I know that my NEMA 14-50 is a known good outlet since my buddy has charged his Model S using his UMC twice. The "T" logo on the charge port flashes blue for several seconds and then turns into a solid red. Most likely a defective UMC and I have already scheduled a mobile service appointment.

Picked up my LR AWD yesterday at Oakville. My car was sitting in the lot when I showed up and I was able to perform a thorough external inspection before even checking in. Once I checked in, the DA walked out with us and helped perform a second round of inspections and was very helpful! There were 3 very minor issues -

1. The driver side lower rocker panel trim had a slight gap. Most probably one of the trim pieces was not in all the way through.

Issues 1 & 3 were addressed right away and 2. could be easily addressed by scheduling a mobile service. The paper work etc was a breeze and we were on our way home. This car was everything I had hoped and dreamed for!!

Last night I discovered that the included UMC won't charge on NEMA 14-50 or NEMA 5-15 at home. I know that my NEMA 14-50 is a known good outlet since my buddy has charged his Model S using his UMC twice. The "T" logo on the charge port flashes blue for several seconds and then turns into a solid red. Most likely a defective UMC and I have already scheduled a mobile service appointment.

Congrats!

Did you find it on the lot and just matched the VIN? And did the DA help with the issues or are these what you found?

Thanks!

I had the exact same fronk issue as you do. The passenger side is flush, driver side is not.

Congrats!

Did you find it on the lot and just matched the VIN? And did the DA help with the issues or are these what you found?

Thanks!

Yeah pretty much. Plus Blue on White is a rare combo and it was the only one on the lot. The DA got 2/3 issues fixed right away by service dept.

I had the exact same fronk issue as you do. The passenger side is flush, driver side is not.

Did you get this fixed at delivery? Or are you going to book a mobile service?

After a flurry of activity on Model 3 VIN's and Confirmed Delivery dates early this week in the Master Spreadsheet.... things have come to a crawl in the last few days. I'm hoping for word soon. Ordered Feb 23. I see orders both before and after getting updates and nothing for me. Going to the "workshop" tomorrow on 4th in Vancouver - will beg for an update! Anyone else attend the "workshop" - is it valuable?

After a flurry of activity on Model 3 VIN's and Confirmed Delivery dates early this week in the Master Spreadsheet.... things have come to a crawl in the last few days. I'm hoping for word soon. Ordered Feb 23. I see orders both before and after getting updates and nothing for me. Going to the "workshop" tomorrow on 4th in Vancouver - will beg for an update! Anyone else attend the "workshop" - is it valuable?
I was told they build the cars for the West Coast in the last 3 weeks of the quarter so hopefully we'll get ours soon..

• Disagree
Reactions: anon125110
Sunday at Powell St.

Would you mind taking a look at what they have in their shop for stock of things like the 14-50 adapter etc. We are probably a couple weeks away yet from getting any kind of notice. Order confirmed on the 10 th of March.

Noticed there is an inventory red on white AWD in stock. Pretty much our configuration except it has FSD. Surprised they didn’t try and match us to it. It says it has “damage disclosure”. What does that mean? Hmmm

Enjoy your delivery. Safe ride home.

Last edited:
Would you mind taking a look at what they have in their shop for stock of things like the 14-50 adapter etc. We are probably a couple weeks away yet from getting any kind of notice. Order confirmed on the 10 th of March.

Noticed there is an inventory red on white AWD in stock. Pretty much our configuration except it has FSD. Surprised they didn’t try and match us to it. It says it has “damage disclosure”. What does that mean? Hmmm

Enjoy your delivery. Safe ride home.

Sure, will do. I ordered the 14-50 online and it came in a few days.

Thanks. They have been out of stock for awhile. We did manage to get a second J1772 adapter and the Chademo adapter.

Enjoy the new car. Looking forward to ours.

Thanks! Picked up the car on Sunday. Said they had 100 deliveries that day ... our appointment was near the end of the day so not too crazy busy, but with paperwork and insurance still took quite a while. They let us go over the car before the paperwork, but we didn't see/have any issues with alignment. We had two small issues. There is a very small scratch on the chrome, they tried to polish it out but couldn't. And there appears to be a gap in the trunk where the seal is - not sure if this is normal, i'll upload a picture tomorrow. The DA said as long as the trunk closes / seals fine it should be ok.

Two questions though. Noticed they don't give hooks with the frunk anymore, has anyone gotten those from Telsa? And when do the referral super charging KMs show up on the account?

Thanks!

Thanks! Picked up the car on Sunday. Said they had 100 deliveries that day ... our appointment was near the end of the day so not too crazy busy, but with paperwork and insurance still took quite a while. They let us go over the car before the paperwork, but we didn't see/have any issues with alignment. We had two small issues. There is a very small scratch on the chrome, they tried to polish it out but couldn't. And there appears to be a gap in the trunk where the seal is - not sure if this is normal, i'll upload a picture tomorrow. The DA said as long as the trunk closes / seals fine it should be ok.

Two questions though. Noticed they don't give hooks with the frunk anymore, has anyone gotten those from Telsa? And when do the referral super charging KMs show up on the account?

Thanks!

Thanks for the report. Are you from the Okanagan?

SA now reports around 8 weeks for us. Sigh...