Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

I am 3LECTRIC

May 3, 2018
Toronto, Canada
Wait. I still don't have my vin... but I configured march 24th. What batch am I in?? I thought previous owners get a push forward. I guess I shouldn't fret but hey?

So far the only VIN's are for 18" aero wheels

I believe most of the VINs have been assigned to Ontario customers so far. I did read that some in BC also started to receive VINs

• Informative
Reactions: Canuck

AAAA

Mar 24, 2018
Windsor,Ontario
Got the call 2 days ago still no Vin.
19inch wheels MSM.
Still no one with 19 wheels and a VIN?
A bit confused about this first batch second batch business. It seems like in the end we were all told to show up end of may , early June at some delivery event so does it matter what batch? Are they having an earlier event for batch 1 for example ?

Reactions: Canadacarowner

richyrich

Apr 13, 2018
Ottawa
Got the call 2 days ago still no Vin.
19inch wheels MSM.
Still no one with 19 wheels and a VIN?
A bit confused about this first batch second batch business. It seems like in the end we were all told to show up end of may , early June at some delivery event so does it matter what batch? Are they having an earlier event for batch 1 for example ?

I’m in a similar position - had the call, discussed early June delivery but no VIN. Beginning to wonder if some of my answers like wanting delivery add a delay.

Has anyone outside of the GTA got a VIN yet?

AAAA

Mar 24, 2018
Windsor,Ontario
I’m in a similar position - had the call, discussed early June delivery but no VIN. Beginning to wonder if some of my answers like wanting delivery add a delay.

Has anyone outside of the GTA got a VIN yet?
For sure people outside have. People in my city Windsor have got a VIN even though the ordered weeks after I did lol. Ya I’m trying not to bug my rep so haven’t followed up yet. Did you get aero wheels or 19inch? That seems to be the reason why.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC