Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Okay thank you!

Best of luck to you my dude! Have you installed your charges yet?
Thanks! Had the charger installed last week. I've just been staring at it all week. My ESA inspection is set for today between 8am and 2pm...

It was an unexpected surprise to get the delivery date so soon. It's good timing though as I'll be meeting up with a bunch of people for the long weekend.

Reactions: akidesir
When I spoke with my DS yesterday she said it was coming early next week and asked when was the earliest I could take delivery. Since I couldn't make it out during the weekdays I said Saturday. She then said something to the effect of "OK, we'll set it up for a tentative Saturday 10am delviery in Oakville, assuming all goes well." This morning my account has that in the delivery box.

View attachment 300169
Amazing! I'm excited for you. :D

I was just emailed by my DA (Oakville Location). I was beginning too wonder if they forgot me (6 weeks into the 4-8 week window)

Hopefully they will start producing the sport wheel configuration and make their anticipated delivery window.

Reserved: April 2, 2016 (online)
Invited and Configured: March 27, 2018
Anticipated Delivery: Late May - Early June (I doubt this)
No VIN:
MC RED/LR/Sport Wheels/PUP

I was just emailed by my DA (Oakville Location). I was beginning too wonder if they forgot me (6 weeks into the 4-8 week window)

Hopefully they will start producing the sport wheel configuration and make their anticipated delivery window.

No VIN:
They never started making vehicles with sport wheels for a while now. They have only been deliveries with the Aero wheels. No one with 19" have gotten VIN numbers. I'm just worried they're going to focus on the US market again and we won't make it on time for the Ontario EV rebates.

No VIN:

Come down, even with VIN assigned, we have no idea when it will come..

To update mine as I changed the colour. Still no sports wheels it seems like, really hoping this isnt a supplier issue.
Former owner.
Reserved: March 18th, online
Invited: March 22nd
Configured: March 26, 2018
DA called 2 weeks ago.
Anticipated Delivery: Late May - Early June
No VIN:!!!!
MC RED/LR/Sport Wheels/PUP/EAP