Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
09A104B0-98B1-48FC-9534-0DD28BEC9CA0.jpeg
C0CCF2D8-BBEB-4687-870B-CAC716166813.jpeg
B2BC330A-54E7-4B75-BED8-34DAF668C652.jpeg
Just drove past the lot at Victoria Park abd 401 there’s about 100 model 3s now

Last edited:
No news of the International Center Deliveries dates yet. Right?

This is the reply from my DS last week
"
As of right now, Tesla has not planned a delivery event for the Model 3. In June, we will do deliveries out of the International Centre in Mississauga. At this time, there will be paperwork signing and an orientation – similar to what we currently do for Model S and Model X.

As of right now, I would anticipate a delivery for end of May, beginning of June
"

Reactions: RapTelligence
My DA replied already (man he's really good)

He contacted them regarding the 19 inch wheels but has no real details yet. Just that hopefully they'll start showing up soon. He also said it looks like i'll be over the 8 week delivery window at this point.

I personally asked to have my delivery at the Lawrence location since I live pretty close to it. (don't want to drive to Mississauga personally). But he said that as of June 1st all deliveries will happen there and that it'll be a great delivery experience at a great venue. He'll keep me posted.

Last edited:
My DA replied already (man he's really good)

He contacted them regarding the 19 inch wheels but has no real details yet. Just that hopefully they'll start showing up soon. He almost said it looks like i'll be over the 8 week delivery window at this point.

I personally asked to have my delivery at the Lawrence location since I live pretty close to it. (don't want to drive to Mississauga personally). But he said that as of June 1st all deliveries will happen there and that it'll be a great delivery experience at a great venue. He'll keep me posted.
Even the 1-888 person said looks like beyond 8 weeks. They had no clue when the 19inch would start production. Anyway I still do not believe people who ordered pre election would have a problem with the rebate. Just does not look good for the conservatives to do it.

Reactions: papapodcasts
Even the 1-888 person said looks like beyond 8 weeks. They had no clue when the 19inch would start production. Anyway I still do not believe people who ordered pre election would have a problem with the rebate. Just does not look good for the conservatives to do it.
I'm not worried about the rebate... i know we're fine and they won't remove the rebate June 8th. it'll be a few weeks at least. I just want my car. My current car is absolute crap. Just impatient.

Last edited:
Reactions: papapodcasts
Talked to Sales at Tesla. Said the DA personnel are all in Toronto getting ready for a mass delivery. So there is that....

They can say whatever they want, but as long as we're only seeing a sea of 18" VINs, we're probably a minimum of 1-2 weeks away from seeing anything up here. Of course, I haven't seen any VINs posted today, so maybe I'll go ahead and make a wild unfounded leap of faith and hope that they're about to start with some sport wheels at long last.

They can say whatever they want, but as long as we're only seeing a sea of 18" VINs, we're probably a minimum of 1-2 weeks away from seeing anything up here. Of course, I haven't seen any VINs posted today, so maybe I'll go ahead and make a wild unfounded leap of faith and hope that they're about to start with some sport wheels at long last.

Was meant for those with VINs already assigned waiting to hear. Sorry