Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why is that? Is it to quickly meet order numbers by the end of the quarter?

To ensure not as many cars are stuck in transit since they don't consider cars as "delivered" until it's in the costumer's hands. So usually they attempt to ship as many cars to Europe/Australia etc. at the beginning of the quarter to ensure deliver within the quarter.

Anecdotally, you can see that some people in California configure in the last week or two of a quarter and get VINS assigned ASAP and delivered all within that short time frame.

Today I logged into my account and my documents have disappeared which shows my build with RN number. Maybe its gone as my VIN number is coming soon. I did the build on March 23

Cheers

Jeff
Hi Jeff,
It happened to me too. I cannot go to the page that shows my RN# and build details. It shows a blank page instead after I clicked on the "Manage" on my account web page. Could that be due to server is down or as you said it may due to the VIN# undate.
I configured my car on 29 of March.

Hi Jeff,
It happened to me too. I cannot go to the page that shows my RN# and build details. It shows a blank page instead after I clicked on the "Manage" on my account web page. Could that be due to server is down or as you said it may due to the VIN# undate.
I configured my car on 29 of March.

Same to me. i thought it was my internet connection.. couldn't able to go to that page...

upload_2018-4-24_12-38-12.png

It looks like a couple people got VINs yesterday. One got Invited March 22, and Configured the next day. White/18s/Autopilot. Both guy that got vins yesterday are US configs though.

Reactions: vidya_sagar