Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

trevorc

May 3, 2018
Niagara
Can anyone share how long it took them to get the financing and trade-in finalized after they got in touch with the ISA?

I didn’t have a trade but it did take longer to deal with financing because my ISA sent me a “generic” link instead of one that was tied to my account. Basically my credit app sat there for 36 hours until I replied to the confirmation email (which goes to the Finance people). Once I sent that we had a bit of back and forth and it was done in about ten minutes.

Mobsidian

Oct 31, 2017
Ajax, ON
I didn’t have a trade but it did take longer to deal with financing because my ISA sent me a “generic” link instead of one that was tied to my account. Basically my credit app sat there for 36 hours until I replied to the confirmation email (which goes to the Finance people). Once I sent that we had a bit of back and forth and it was done in about ten minutes.
Thanks. I got approved right away and it was in my account but I need to update the down payment so I've emailed finance now. My ISA is working on the trade in issue, I don't have access to self inspection yet.
Really hoping I can join some of you guys on May 30 or June 5.

trevorc

May 3, 2018
Niagara
Thanks. I got approved right away and it was in my account but I need to update the down payment so I've emailed finance now. My ISA is working on the trade in issue, I don't have access to self inspection yet.

Hopefully it gets solved for you soon! As a bonus at least they’ll be working on Monday.

YusufT

May 4, 2018
Toronto, Ontario
What do you mean you were approved right away? Like as soon as you submitted it was approved? I submited mine 2AM last night and nothing so far.
Hopefully it gets solved for you soon! As a bonus at least they’ll be working on Monday.
Do they not work weekend? Haven’t heard from anybody since 5pm yesterday.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC