Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can anyone share how long it took them to get the financing and trade-in finalized after they got in touch with the ISA?

I didn’t have a trade but it did take longer to deal with financing because my ISA sent me a “generic” link instead of one that was tied to my account. Basically my credit app sat there for 36 hours until I replied to the confirmation email (which goes to the Finance people). Once I sent that we had a bit of back and forth and it was done in about ten minutes.

I didn’t have a trade but it did take longer to deal with financing because my ISA sent me a “generic” link instead of one that was tied to my account. Basically my credit app sat there for 36 hours until I replied to the confirmation email (which goes to the Finance people). Once I sent that we had a bit of back and forth and it was done in about ten minutes.
Thanks. I got approved right away and it was in my account but I need to update the down payment so I've emailed finance now. My ISA is working on the trade in issue, I don't have access to self inspection yet.
Really hoping I can join some of you guys on May 30 or June 5.

Thanks. I got approved right away and it was in my account but I need to update the down payment so I've emailed finance now. My ISA is working on the trade in issue, I don't have access to self inspection yet.
Really hoping I can join some of you guys on May 30 or June 5.
What do you mean you were approved right away? Like as soon as you submitted it was approved? I submited mine 2AM last night and nothing so far.
Hopefully it gets solved for you soon! As a bonus at least they’ll be working on Monday.
Do they not work weekend? Haven’t heard from anybody since 5pm yesterday.