Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm assuming your down payment was quite large to maintain $600 a month?

I put 14,000 plus deposits down and ended up with approximately 1196 a month. Was going to do cash using a HELOC but since this is fixed and can be paid down anytime, might as well save on the interest

My offers were as follows:
Ya.. ive been saving up for 3 years. Plus i floated myself the rebate. I just wanted my payments at or beliw $600

I'm assuming your down payment was quite large to maintain $600 a month?

I put 14,000 plus deposits down and ended up with approximately 1196 a month. Was going to do cash using a HELOC but since this is fixed and can be paid down anytime, might as well save on the interest

My offers were as follows:

How many months term did you do?

For me I figured it was an open loan, and I went with $0 down + deposit to make it simpler on the car delivery day, later on I'll pay more to get it down to the cash flow I want. I chose 72 month term and it was $1237. I'll put in the $14,000 rebate when I get it, and probably get the financing finished faster as 3.99% isn't exactly cheap for a car loan.

Although. the difference between 3.99% for 72 months and 3.91% for 60 months wasn't large enough to opt for the larger term.

How many months term did you do?

For me I figured it was an open loan, and I went with $0 down + deposit to make it simpler on the car delivery day, later on I'll pay more to get it down to the cash flow I want. I chose 72 month term and it was $1237. I'll put in the $14,000 rebate when I get it, and probably get the financing finished faster as 3.99% isn't exactly cheap for a car loan.

Although. the difference between 3.99% for 72 months and 3.91% for 60 months wasn't large enough to opt for the larger term.

Did you ask if adding more $ would lower the monthly payments, or just shorten the term?

After I got my HPWC, my electrician now telling I can only get 20amps outlet cos I am having 100amps panel
I just had a 40 amp line put in for a 32 amp charger and I only have 100 amp service. Only had it a couple weeks now so have to see if a/c and dryer and over trip the house breaker but so far so good charging Pacifica. Get my 3 on Saturday so not optimal charging speed but good enough.

Reactions: Falkirk