Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OMG... you guys are all going to LOVE this car!

Autopilot is great.. it's suuuuuper quick, seats are great! (I got both front and rear Gen 2 seats on my 217XX), Its quiet.. just... OMG

My delivery guy said there are currently no more than at most 40 Model 3's on the road in Canada.. and mine is one of them!!! :D:D:D:D:D

I used the delivery checklist to make sure everything was good.Tesla Model 3 Delivery Inspection Checklist

Congratulations! What colour did you get ? Also any issues with the paint anything else or everything cool on the checklist? Also your autopilot didn’t need to calibrate ? You can use it day 1( wonder if they drove it around). Last one. Might be a dumb question but was it fully charged ?

Someone posted a picture of Model 3s outside of Hall 4 today.
Congratulations! What colour did you get ? Also any issues with the paint anything else or everything cool on the checklist? Also your autopilot didn’t need to calibrate ? You can use it day 1( wonder if they drove it around). Last one. Might be a dumb question but was it fully charged ?
- Midnight Silver
- Paint was perfect. I was being very critical of every little detail (wife thought I hated the car). Very slight panel misalignment to the front bumper and trunk. Service said they would schedule an appointment.. but it's really not that bad. Again.. I was SUUUUPER critical.
- I drove from Oakville to Kitchener. Took about 40km of driving to calibrate the cameras (then I could use Autopilot right away)
- I was actually disappointed to see that my car was NOT fully charged. I had about 385km when I showed up and about 445km when I left as the car was still charging as I was going through everything with the delivery guy.

- Midnight Silver
- Paint was perfect. I was being very critical of every little detail (wife thought I hated the car). Very slight panel misalignment to the front bumper and trunk. Service said they would schedule an appointment.. but it's really not that bad. Again.. I was SUUUUPER critical.
- I drove from Oakville to Kitchener. Took about 40km of driving to calibrate the cameras (then I could use Autopilot right away)
- I was actually disappointed to see that my car was NOT fully charged. I had about 385km when I showed up and about 445km when I left as the car was still charging as I was going through everything with the delivery guy.

Nice thanks for the response.

Oh another point I should mention. Unless you love glare... I highly recommend getting a matt screen protector. Also.. be aware that eventhough it may not look like it.. there is in fact a factory installed screen protector. It is NOT polarized glasses friendly.

What is the source of this glare, and where should the screen protector be installed? In other words, what screen needs protecting, the central info module, which I thought already had anti-glare coating?

What is the source of this glare, and where should the screen protector be installed? In other words, what screen needs protecting, the central info module, which I thought already had anti-glare coating?
Source of the glare is the giant ball of fire in the sky.

The "anti-glare" coating is pretty useless. What makes up for it is the bright screen itself. Unfortunately the factory installed screen protector (which I assume is there because of when Elon said they would look in to a way of preventing the screen from shattering in a crash), does not play nice with polarized sunglasses.

I ended up purchasing 2 Matt screen protectors and 2 anti-fingerprint screen protectors from Abstract-Ocean. My install wasn't 100% perfect.. but I LOVE the Matt screen protector. Solved the glare issue immediately.

There is also quite a bit of glare from the piano black centre console. I have already order a Brushed Titanium wrap from RPM Tesla (Which I got a day before getting my car... however it was damaged and had lots of wrinkles in the product itself. So, I called them up and they are sending me a replacement set of their Gen 2 wrap. Looking forward to installing that ASAP).

Source of the glare is the giant ball of fire in the sky.

The "anti-glare" coating is pretty useless. What makes up for it is the bright screen itself. Unfortunately the factory installed screen protector (which I assume is there because of when Elon said they would look in to a way of preventing the screen from shattering in a crash), does not play nice with polarized sunglasses.

I ended up purchasing 2 Matt screen protectors and 2 anti-fingerprint screen protectors from Abstract-Ocean. My install wasn't 100% perfect.. but I LOVE the Matt screen protector. Solved the glare issue immediately.

There is also quite a bit of glare from the piano black centre console. I have already order a Brushed Titanium wrap from RPM Tesla (Which I got a day before getting my car... however it was damaged and had lots of wrinkles in the product itself. So, I called them up and they are sending me a replacement set of their Gen 2 wrap. Looking forward to installing that ASAP).
How long did it take for RPM and AO to ship to you?