Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sounds like this Model 3 Sunshade from Tesla (but the link does not seem to work at the Canadian site) could help block the overhead glare from that blazing ball in the sky:
Model 3 Front Glass Roof Sunshade

I actually asked them about availability in Canada recently, and they said they can't speak about whether or not or when it will be available in Canada. Leverage an Amerifriend if you want it.

I’m taking delivery on May 31st of a M3 in white. Hope it goes smoothly. Benjamin from Tesla called a couple days ago to let me know the date and said he’d email me all the info but still don’t have it.

Who do you make the certified cheque/bank draft out to? I’m paying in full so is it the invoice price ($72k + pdi $1.3k) minus deposit ($3.2k) minus reservation ($1k)? The invoice is no longer shown on my profile just says my delivery date and time now.

I’m taking delivery on May 31st of a M3 in white. Hope it goes smoothly. Benjamin from Tesla called a couple days ago to let me know the date and said he’d email me all the info but still don’t have it.

Who do you make the certified cheque/bank draft out to? I’m paying in full so is it the invoice price ($72k + pdi $1.3k) minus deposit ($3.2k) minus reservation ($1k)? The invoice is no longer shown on my profile just says my delivery date and time now.
Tesla Motors Canada ULC

988AFE90-F08A-405E-9F8F-E04E2CC25A8A.jpeg
Model 3 sighting / interior

Hey, I've confirmed my financing for my model 3 but had a question regarding the down payment. On the screen before you accept your terms it displays how much you are required to pay at delivery does this number include the down payment? I should have put 0% for my down payment but I wasn't sure if the % they asked was including the deposit so I calculated the % that I've already put down

Hey, I've confirmed my financing for my model 3 but had a question regarding the down payment. On the screen before you accept your terms it displays how much you are required to pay at delivery does this number include the down payment? I should have put 0% for my down payment but I wasn't sure if the % they asked was including the deposit so I calculated the % that I've already put down
You can put 0% in there and they will subtract the $4200 you have already paid from the total as they are asking for ADDITIONAL down payment that you want to put down to reduce your monthly costs. FYI-The down payment has nothing to do with the rate you get and the rate is based on term of the loan with longer terms being slightly higher. It appears everything is going through RBC, though I have read some through Scotiabank earlier. You can contact [email protected] if you want to adjust your down payment though they will advise if they have to get another approval. Good luck.