Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wait. I still don't have my vin... but I configured march 24th. What batch am I in?? I thought previous owners get a push forward. I guess I shouldn't fret but hey?

So far the only VIN's are for 18" aero wheels

I believe most of the VINs have been assigned to Ontario customers so far. I did read that some in BC also started to receive VINs

• Informative
Reactions: Canuck
Got the call 2 days ago still no Vin.
19inch wheels MSM.
Still no one with 19 wheels and a VIN?
A bit confused about this first batch second batch business. It seems like in the end we were all told to show up end of may , early June at some delivery event so does it matter what batch? Are they having an earlier event for batch 1 for example ?

Reactions: Canadacarowner
Got the call 2 days ago still no Vin.
19inch wheels MSM.
Still no one with 19 wheels and a VIN?
A bit confused about this first batch second batch business. It seems like in the end we were all told to show up end of may , early June at some delivery event so does it matter what batch? Are they having an earlier event for batch 1 for example ?

I’m in a similar position - had the call, discussed early June delivery but no VIN. Beginning to wonder if some of my answers like wanting delivery add a delay.

Has anyone outside of the GTA got a VIN yet?

I’m in a similar position - had the call, discussed early June delivery but no VIN. Beginning to wonder if some of my answers like wanting delivery add a delay.

Has anyone outside of the GTA got a VIN yet?
For sure people outside have. People in my city Windsor have got a VIN even though the ordered weeks after I did lol. Ya I’m trying not to bug my rep so haven’t followed up yet. Did you get aero wheels or 19inch? That seems to be the reason why.