Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Tony,

Have you received your VIN yet? You should have gotten one by now, I reserved 04/25 and got my vin on 5/5 morning, and we literally have the exact same configuration too...

Nope. No VIN for me yet. Ughh

You are asking to logically. with Tesla logic don't work. Hope is what you want. HOPE

This. Exactly this.

Reactions: RapTelligence
A Vin after 3 days? LOL wow.

Okay what's the best number to reach Tesla at? The 888 number or someone local to Tesla here in Ontario? It's been 6 weeks. I don't want be lumped into a later delivery.

Yup, Ottawa united (blue-aero-ottawa-march 31st)... no VIN, no call, just crickets...

We live in Ontario too!
Last week I called Toronto-Yorkdale to enquire about my status and I could learn that some of Ottawa's orders, like mine, were actually handled by a DS based in Montreal-Ferrier. Could be a reason why things are not flowing out the exact same way than for the GTA folks.On the bright side, in a subsequent call to Fremont late last week, I was told that I could still hope for a 8-week actual delivery (that is in 2 weeks from now). Time should tell pretty soon...