Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was wondering that too. it's a PDF with no electronic signature, or instructions that I could see to complete it or send it. Does paying the deposit also electronically sign the agreement?

No, it's not required on the order form at the time of ordering - received VIN without it. It's just an order agreement, not a Purchase Agreement.

Trev Page just posted photos of 17 parked in Toronto. Check @model3owners on twitter.

dude wth... Trev gets that closed and doesnt look at VIN's.... come on!!!!

I happen to live about 5 or 6 minutes from the location. I might go check on the cars and report some VINs back. I hope they don't find me suspicious for looking at these cars. Wish i had a Tesla jacket or hat and a clipboard to seem more official. LOL

Sigh....another day and still no VIN, no phone call and getting the brush off from customer service. Just tweeted Elon hoping he sees it. Left a voicemail with Tesla Lawrence.

I am out of ideas and I can’t decide if I am over reacting. But all the people seem to have jumped me in line.

Keep us updated. I went from having a VIN to getting it erased from my account, and no one knows why. The only answer I get is that I am still within the 6-8 weeks delivery timeframe, and a reassignment of VIN is normal.

Reactions: Tony_YYZ
Keep us updated. I went from having a VIN to getting it erased from my account, and no one knows why. The only answer I get is that I am still within the 6-8 weeks delivery timeframe, and a reassignment of VIN is normal.
Maybe they didn't like the one that came off the line and making you a fresh MORE PERFECT vehicle.

AC5C356E-CE65-420A-8130-00A69941E209.jpeg
D4C30456-47D5-45A5-9088-A59B7B59DA0C.jpeg
AC5C356E-CE65-420A-8130-00A69941E209.jpeg

Just drove by the parking lot of the Vic Park and 401 location and I did a quick video and took a few pictures from inside my car. There was a security guard hiding at the south west corner by the chairman mills trucks so I didn’t go out to take a look at the vin numbers

Last edited: