Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No one knows for sure. If you change it to 18" you won't be the last person in line, since your order date also gives you a priority. If they continue to NOT make any 19" then you're better off switching. No one knows if they will start making 19" it's been only 18" for a very long time.

Ninja Edit: Just noticed you said May 5th order. Lol the 19" didn't even start so you're going to be waiting for a while since there's a bunch of people since March waiting for theirs.

Thanks! I just changed my order... from 19" to Aero... I wonder if i can buy these 19" wheels from Tesla afterwards :D

Reactions: vidya_sagar
I have been assigned a DA and got his extensions but a
No worries. I wouldn't change it to 18" just to get a quicker delivery if what you truly want is 19" wheels. On tesla; Model 3 19” Sport Wheel and Winter Tire Package they're $4,400 + tax compared to $2,000 when you configure it.

The difference between Aero and 19 Sport for winter tires in Tesla shop is exactly same as you config the 19 upfront.

Anyone recommend I change my May 5th order from 19" wheels to Aero wheels? In effort to receive the VIN sooner, or is that not recommended and will delay things further?
This is almost like changing lanes in heavy traffic on the 401. Soon as I change, traffic in my previous lane goes faster than the one I changed into - makes me convinced that I should have stayed the course. Just a thought.

Anyone recommend I change my May 5th order from 19" wheels to Aero wheels? In effort to receive the VIN sooner, or is that not recommended and will delay things further?
I booked a Red M3 with aero wheels on Apr 9th. However I did not receive a VIN. But on Monday, I saw the option to Edit which I did not have earlier. I changed my order to 19inch, and plan to take the aerowheels for winter tires. BTW, as most people here, i am just patiently waiting for mine.

It looks like there are more arriving this morning.

Attachments

• IMG_20180510_074116.jpg
    IMG_20180510_074116.jpg
    393.2 KB · Views: 82