Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
march 26th config, March 18 reserve , open to order march 22, so one of the earliest probably to open to order but one of the last to get a VIN looks like. Maybe they are going in reverse order lol or I imagine people throwing darts on a board full of VINS
Only 1 day difference for us on config then. I was freaking out yesterday too, It's really frustrating to have such a vacuum of information and no apparent rhyme or reason to the assignments. I hope you get yours soon.

Reactions: Tony_YYZ
So, does a lower numbered VIN mean you'd get your car delivered earlier than a higher numbered VIN?
Nope. There's no sequencing to the VIN numbers. they made it random so people couldn't determine how many cars are being made.
They do have a habit of batching colours together though. (eg. 293XX to 30000) seem to be a lot of Blue

Reactions: Liquidmetal101
7DDFB94C-9D59-4E01-8A45-70DDB0CE70A4.jpeg In a effort to stop refreshing the My Tesla account I painted my garage Tesla Showroom Grey this afternoon, now I’m back to waiting for the delivery date!