Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Me too! Leaving on Saturday and not back til after the big end of month International Centre delivery event. So I'm a little removed from caring at this point as there's nothing I can do. I did let my DS know that I'll be on vacation soon so I can only assume she took my delivery spot and put it at the bottom of her stack.

I wish I could flush this from my brain.....enjoy the time away !

Reactions: oakvillemike
You all think you've got it bad? Last week I was told by Montreal to expect delivery the first week of June, today I get told that Tesla doesn't offer financing in Nova Scotia leaving me to frantically try to find a comparable rate at short notice.

Nowhere in the order process did it state that there were provincial restrictions on the financing rates advertised.

Reactions: canucksnaphook
Anyone have Anthony Demchak as an ISA. I can't seem to get a hold of him for the past couple days. Even called in and they said he would call me back and nothing.

Adam Sanchez must be very busy guy. Have heard nothing from him after his email. All I want is the lien holder info and an estimate delivery date. Didn't expect to be ghosted so soon.

Hey, anybody have lien holder info for financing I can give to my insurance company?

I got an email for a May 30 delivery - but I'm away for a couple of weeks. trying to set up a small detour back through toronto to pick it up within a couple of days of that day. They say leaving it too long means it could be redeployed to someone else.....
I will say that my ISA has been great.
Quick with emails.... set up a time for a phone call.... very helpful.

Adam Sanchez must be very busy guy. Have heard nothing from him after his email. All I want is the lien holder info and an estimate delivery date. Didn't expect to be ghosted so soon.

Hey, anybody have lien holder info for financing I can give to my insurance company?

I just told them Royal bank of canada for the insurance and they put in the 10 York Mills Rd office address that they have for others who have royal bank as the lien holder. They said to call them back if the information is not correct, and I got my pink insurance slips via e-mail.

Reactions: McFlurri
I just told them Royal bank of canada for the insurance and they put in the 10 York Mills Rd office address that they have for others who have royal bank as the lien holder. They said to call them back if the information is not correct, and I got my pink insurance slips via e-mail.
Here is another post with RBC's address on Wellington. Hope it helps:
Financing Tesla vehicles in Canada