Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have my delivery date for May 31 showing up in my account page since yesterday, but the trade-in evaluation link has not appeared. My ISA had e-mailed me yesterday that the trade-in link was setup, but so far not so. Anyone else seen/used their trade-in link yet?

My ISA emailed me the trade-in file, and instructions for taking the pictures. I emailed it straight back to him. Nothing ever appeared in my account page for it. FYI

• Helpful
Reactions: noicepls
My ISA emailed me the trade-in file, and instructions for taking the pictures. I emailed it straight back to him. Nothing ever appeared in my account page for it. FYI

Wow, that's weird. Did you at least get your delivery date show up in your account page? At least my delivery date does show up. I'm trying to get a call/e-mail back from my overworked ISA to get this resolved.

Also waiting for the same thing. Anyone have a rough estimate as to when this usually shows up? Also curious if theres a way to pay the down payment online or is it only in person with a certified cheque / bank draft?
They will email you a final MVPA. I just received an early copy of mine from Fremont but apparently it was not the final copy with my updated down payment info. I should be receiving it by end of this week.

They will email you a final MVPA. I just received an early copy of mine from Fremont but apparently it was not the final copy with my updated down payment info. I should be receiving it by end of this week.

How long did that take to process? Is that started after setting your delivery date? Just want to make sure I have enough time to get a bank draft.

Reactions: akidesir
How long did that take to process? Is that started after setting your delivery date? Just want to make sure I have enough time to get a bank draft.
I still have around two weeks until delivery. They said they typically send it out much closer to delivery. I was asking some questions trying to make sure they have all my financing details ready so he sent me a copy of it to review which did not reflect what I was expecting. So I'm now waiting for an updated copy.

Reactions: Insilin
You basically have the choice.

I wanted to make sure my monthly payments did not exceed $600/ month. But I also didn't want to go past a 72 month amortization period. The Tesla Financing guy helped me through a few options to get to that $600/ Month price-point. He was very nice about emailing back and forth before I locked in my Down Payment amount and terms.
I'm assuming your down payment was quite large to maintain $600 a month?

I put 14,000 plus deposits down and ended up with approximately 1196 a month. Was going to do cash using a HELOC but since this is fixed and can be paid down anytime, might as well save on the interest

My offers were as follows:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-05-23 at 2.00.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-05-23 at 2.00.14 PM.png
    24.5 KB · Views: 70