Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi @vidya_sagar

If you still don't have your docs, try calling the 1-888 number that's on your MyTesla account page (the page with your VIN number on it). I just did that 15 mins ago, got through with only a 10 min hold, and received my final papers. Very pleasant person on the other end (didn't catch their name), they asked for the last 6 of my VIN, then pushed the paperwork to my email, stayed on the phone until the email arrived, then thanked and hung up.

Hi @vidya_sagar

If you still don't have your docs, try calling the 1-888 number that's on your MyTesla account page (the page with your VIN number on it). I just did that 15 mins ago, got through with only a 10 min hold, and received my final papers. Very pleasant person on the other end (didn't catch their name), they asked for the last 6 of my VIN, then pushed the paperwork to my email, stayed on the phone until the email arrived, then thanked and hung up.
Thanks 1Step2NoGas,
I called and was on a 8 minute hold and spoke to someone who helped me verify my downpayment amount that I'd need to bring and emailed me my papers.