Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm sure they will do it for you. Just decline the waiver and they will have to install it for you. Really it's a 3 minute task. Take off the tape protection from the back of the bracket, line it up straight, apply pressure to adhere it to the bumper. Screw in 4 screws.

So it’s just a stick on bracket can be removed later? The 4 screws are just for license plate correct?

They should ask you if you want them to install it. If you refuse, they make you sign a waiver and you can install later or get a different bracket of your choice.

I'm sure they will do it for you. Just decline the waiver and they will have to install it for you. Really it's a 3 minute task. Take off the tape protection from the back of the bracket, line it up straight, apply pressure to adhere it to the bumper. Screw in 4 screws.

I got the bozzmount from slybrackets, so there's no taping or screwing into the bumper. Brackets are bolted from the battery vents.

I'd rather do it at home so i can take my time. I doubt they'd do it for me (or i could be wrong)...

Yes I have the car
Took about two hours to get it, but it’s mine.
Im supercharging in woodstock :D

20180530_193505.jpg

IMG_7723.JPG

FWIW I was just at the Ferrier service center this morning and the "prep" area behind the wall divider with sales was lined up with at least 7 Model 3s, sparkling clean, and with customer license plates installed. Every color was there except blue (the most numerous were dark grey and silver). Was running late so didn't think to snap a panorama to catch all the cars, but there were a few to each side of this shot.

There will be some happy drivers soon !

Last edited: