Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ugh -- not great, but also, not necessarily surprising.

Have a look here How many amps are you going with for your Model 3 home charging circuit? as you might find some of the info useful, and using a load calculator, you should be able to double check the electricians recommendation (although I suspect they are correct).
Im very excited for all you new owners!

Ive had my Model 3 for a week now and this is by far the best purchase i have ever made:D
I agree. I have a model X which is fantastic and have driven a P85 + several times and this model 3 is like a gocart! You are going to love it.

Is there any way I can cryo-freeze myself until my delivery date? Got my HPWC installed today. It just looks at me....taunting me with its seductive green glow. And now I received my final MVPA paperwork. Just need the car now!

My Order agreement disappeared for a bit but came back. No Documents yet. Where do you see them? What do you get? Thanks Tony!
I know the feeling. ESA inspection yesterday:

View attachment 305734

My Order agreement disappeared for a bit but came back. No Documents yet. Where do you see them? What do you get? Thanks Tony!
I know the feeling. ESA inspection yesterday:

View attachment 305734

I had the emailed to my by my DS. It has the MVPA copy which includes the ppsa and licensing fees, order agreement, a checklist of some sort for ensuring you have all your required docs and IDs and one other form with details of the car.

Spoke to Tesla again a little earlier to try and get my MVPA, told me the contract dept is behind. She provided me a rough number and told me if it's under I can write a regular cheque for the difference. If it's over Tesla will cut me a cheque for the difference (when? who knows).

• Informative
Reactions: yyzunderdog
Is there any way I can cryo-freeze myself until my delivery date? Got my HPWC installed today. It just looks at me....taunting me with its seductive green glow. And now I received my final MVPA paperwork. Just need the car now!

i have my hpwc sitting in my living room laughing at me for ordering it when I don't have a delivery date, or even a whisper of getting my model 3 any time soon.