Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
lol the Second I saw a name iv never seen I was as like ohhhhh nooooes. And the dude was like hi I’m from tesla. Never good.
I was the first one to get that call. When they called me, i was already in toronto. They even offered to rent me a car to drive back to windsor, and said they'd ship the car to me for free.

Told them id taken the day off work, and was super disappointed. My ds said, give me a little and see what i can do. 30 minutes later they said i could pick ip the car at 5:30 instead of the original 3:00.

Saw the car at 4:55, was out of there at 5:35 with my car.

Any other automaker, i would have been very upset, but once you get behind the wheel of this car, you tend to forget about all that happened. The car is a beaut.

Check this out: I configured/ordered my Model 3 on Friday, June 1st, and today (Monday, June 4th) I already have my VIN (through charger shopping cart) and an email from Tesla saying the car is finishing production.

I think they're definitely pushing as much capacity as possible to Canada. VIN is 320XX
You'll probably get it before me lol )-: even though I ordered mine march 26

I was the first one to get that call. When they called me, i was already in toronto. They even offered to rent me a car to drive back to windsor, and said they'd ship the car to me for free.

Told them id taken the day off work, and was super disappointed. My ds said, give me a little and see what i can do. 30 minutes later they said i could pick ip the car at 5:30 instead of the original 3:00.

Saw the car at 4:55, was out of there at 5:35 with my car.

Any other automaker, i would have been very upset, but once you get behind the wheel of this car, you tend to forget about all that happened. The car is a beaut.

Yes I tried to push for earlier and even texted my DS with my disappointment but he just empathized thats all, they made it sound like its not even there at all actually so doubt me going there and waiting a few hours would have worked out for me )-: .. Some BS about the trains lol.
And I do agree on forgetting most of this behind the wheel, thats what makes it tougher I had a model S before this and driving this beat up rentals is such a shitty experience , so I know what I'm missing lol

Reactions: vidya_sagar
Check this out: I configured/ordered my Model 3 on Friday, June 1st, and today (Monday, June 4th) I already have my VIN (through charger shopping cart) and an email from Tesla saying the car is finishing production.

I think they're definitely pushing as much capacity as possible to Canada. VIN is 320XX

goddamn. i'd like to see this email. did anyone else get an email saying their car finished production? I still haven't heard s***all since I configured 2 months ago. not a single email or call on what the status is.

You'll probably get it before me lol )-: even though I ordered mine march 26

did you get contacted for a delivery date?

Just drove home in mine. Wow. the IC people were fantastic and so helpful and made the experience enjoyable. Took a few hours but nothing onerous. And like everyone here has said, when you sit in it and drive it...nothing else like it.

Good luck hopefully by now they at least are looking around for it and you’ll get it in 5 hours lol. Jokes aside let me know if you got it. I think I just have bad luck.

We got there at 1050am for our 245pm appointment . They confirmed the car is there. By 1pm we had everything signed and did the inspection. I found 3 things, 2 of which we addressed with them and they will send a mobile unit out to fix at some point. Passenger window has a scratch and the driver side panel inside wasn't installed right and it bent the rubber so it looks a bit off. I also found 3 small scratches on the passanger side under the door handle but I think paint correction will fix that. Overall very happy with everything. Pretty amazing to drive it!

20180605_153704_HDR.jpg

Reactions: McCaesar
I was scheduled for delivery tomorrow and now just got a call that its delayed at least till the weekend. Although not surprised after reading about so many delays but am pretty disappointed considering I configured March 22nd.

We got there at 1050am for our 245pm appointment . They confirmed the car is there. By 1pm we had everything signed and did the inspection. I found 3 things, 2 of which we addressed with them and they will send a mobile unit out to fix at some point. Passenger window has a scratch and the driver side panel inside wasn't installed right and it bent the rubber so it looks a bit off. I also found 3 small scratches on the passanger side under the door handle but I think paint correction will fix that. Overall very happy with everything. Pretty amazing to drive it!

View attachment 306925
Sweet congratulations! Sounds like it was somewhat uneventful, hoping my Saturday appointment goes that way.