Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I was scheduled to pick up today at 11:15am. On my way to the IC and I get the dreaded Sante Monica call. No idea where the car is, issues with logistics and they can't even reschedule a date right now.

How does this happen? I hope others have better luck.

So I was scheduled to pick up today at 11:15am. On my way to the IC and I get the dreaded Sante Monica call. No idea where the car is, issues with logistics and they can't even reschedule a date right now.

How does this happen? I hope others have better luck.
What the hell. They told you an hour before your appointment?

I have it today st 3:45. I’m scared i’m going to get a call now.

What the hell. They told you an hour before your appointment?

I have it today st 3:45. I’m scared i’m going to get a call now.

Yup, really disappointed as I was on the QEW and had to turn around. But I figured something was up since I never received my MVPA. I just had the bank draft the amount due based on the Financing plus the $200. Brought personal cheques to cover any differences.

Now my Account has the delivery date removed and replaced with a "we'll call you to setup delivery".

Yup, really disappointed as I was on the QEW and had to turn around. But I figured something was up since I never received my MVPA. I just had the bank draft the amount due based on the Financing plus the $200. Brought personal cheques to cover any differences.

Now my Account has the delivery date removed and replaced with a "we'll call you to setup delivery".
Honestly, my MVPA did not show up in my account even when I was at my delivery. I only got it ahead of time because I asked my DS for it.

Perhaps a case of damage during transit that was spotted yesterday/today? Sucks though - keep pushing them!

That was basically my assumption as well. I wasn't too concerned and since I hadn't received a call yesterday, I figured I was in the clear.

I can't say I'm surprised, I mean it's a crazy operation right now delivering 200+ cars daily. I'm just shocked at how they can lose a car.

My VIN is now no longer displayed on my Accounts page either.

I had a similar delivery issue on the 31st. They called me a half hour before delivery to let me know the car wasn't at the IC. They immediately rescheduled me for Monday the 4th. Once you get the car you'll forget all about the delivery issues . . .

Car configuration was Black, Aero Wheels with EAP.

VIN was 26xxx. A little surprised at that considering most VINs I've seen posted here have been 29xxx or above.

I have the same config. I *technically* don't need or have a place to park/charge the car until the 15th, but I decided not to postpone my delivery in case something similar happens. sorry to hear that you're one of the unlucky delivery stories