Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm going to check my build date. I suspect it's earlier than most of the other cars being delivered. Otherwise I haven't noticed any other issues.
My build date just says 05/18.

I also have to replace my windshield as there is a scuff inbetween the lamination of the glass. Also noticing that the more i use my trunk.. the larger the gaps are becoming and the misalignment is getting worse.

Last minor issue that i think everyone has is with the drive selector. The darker plastic piece seems like its not glued down properly.

Also some LTE issues

I also have to replace my windshield as there is a scuff inbetween the lamination of the glass. Also noticing that the more i use my trunk.. the larger the gaps are becoming and the misalignment is getting worse.

Last minor issue that i think everyone has is with the drive selector. The darker plastic piece seems like its not glued down properly.

Also some LTE issues

I'm also suffering from LTE issues. It's annoying to say the least

Also some LTE issues

Yes, I have the drive selector (minor) issue as well.

Also some LTE issues

Samething, drive shifter plastic not glued correctly. did you reported that to Tesla?

Huh. I even took mine into the US and didn’t feel like it had any more issues with hanging onto the “old network” before picking up the new one than my iPhone.

Hope your experience improves soon, whether or not it’s the new software that does it!
Yeah me too. I've also noticed my MCU reboot a couple times upon me entering the car.

I did a manual reboot while holding the brake this evening. Hopefully things are improved tomorrow.

• Informative
Reactions: T3slaCanuck
Does anyone know what happens with LTE coverage if we take a road trip to the US? Does our Canadian Model 3s have LTE coverage included when we're "roaming" in the States? I believe we're technically "roaming" in Canada as it's a US based cellular plan

Tesla paid LTE for a service provider in US (I forgot it is att or T-Mobile ) . You are right, we are technically roaming in Canada. So what’s your worry. A US cell phone back to US will have problem to use it?