Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered June 18 RWD silver (does that make a difference?). Requested Tesla to unlock my edit button 2 weeks ago, apparently they don't do that anymore but they send an email asking for what changes you want. Sent in a change to AWD last Monday but nothing is reflected on my mytesla page yet. They told me it takes 10-14 days. So as far as they know I still want my RWD which I ordered back on June 18....... Wtf is my car, no one has even called me!?

Do I have any reason to be upset? Lol I know switching probably put me at the end of the line but I hope my name/account isn't in some blackhole in their system.

Ordered June 18 RWD silver (does that make a difference?). Requested Tesla to unlock my edit button 2 weeks ago, apparently they don't do that anymore but they send an email asking for what changes you want. Sent in a change to AWD last Monday but nothing is reflected on my mytesla page yet. They told me it takes 10-14 days. So as far as they know I still want my RWD which I ordered back on June 18....... Wtf is my car, no one has even called me!?

Do I have any reason to be upset? Lol I know switching probably put me at the end of the line but I hope my name/account isn't in some blackhole in their system.
I wouldn't get too impatient. Because you changed your config, i'm guessing you'll likely be waiting until October/November at the earliest.

Does anyone have any information with respect to any deliveries of AWD model 3’s to Canada.
I have seen no posts showing any deliveries or people receiving VINS.
I feel it is probably a waste of time to call customer service.
I am a April 3, 2016 reservation holder and configured on June 27th.
My delivery says Sept-Nov

Last edited:
Does anyone have any information with respect to any deliveries of AWD model 3’s to Canada.

The short answer is no. According to the tracking spreadsheet there have been no AWD deliveries to Canada or VIN assignments to people who have ordered in Canada. It would be a waste of time to call customer service as they will tell you nothing. Good luck, hopefully your car comes this year.

I spoke to Tesla Lawrence yesterday and the delivery adviser said that no AWD configs have been delivered to Canada yet. I don’t know what visibility he has so take it for what it’s worth. There does appear to be a batch of cars (unknown config) coming in mid September so perhaps some AWD models will be delivered then.

I'm getting sad that no one is reporting AWD Vins yet. I'm really hoping that this batch for september at the international centre includes a lot of AWDs and mine is in the batch (fingers crossed!). Originally I had aug-oct window, but then I changed my paint July 14, and it took Tesla 3 weeks to reflect the change and when it finally updated I was bumped to oct-dec.....

I was at Oakville 2 weeks ago and the sales rep said the customer just before me had gotten their VIN for an AWD, and they expect to get AWD deliveries starting in september, so hopefully we see a flood of VIN assigned messages in the next week or so. I do believe they are probably prioritizing RWD for the first couple of weeks in Sept in case the lawsuit is successful, but after that I would think AWD would be the thing that they are delivering at the international centre since I would expect people taking delivery after sept 10th with no rebate would probably opt for the AWD....hope so at least.... o_O

Reactions: sitter_k
I was at Oakville 2 weeks ago and the sales rep said the customer just before me had gotten their VIN for an AWD, and they expect to get AWD deliveries starting in september,

I would say that was a total fabrication on their part. No one in Canada has received an AWD VIN. And 'expect AWD deliveries' is just a complete and wild guess. There is no official word or confirmation from the company.