Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Going to be LOTS of happy Model 3 deliveries today at the International Centre (Toronto)!!
20180922_100200.jpg

.... I know eh? So much for waiting 4 hours in line on day 0, and ordering on the first available time (AWD). Experience so far: 0/10

At least can admire my HPWC installed now for a month with nothing to connect it to...
I hear and feel your pain. I’m going to avoid being bitter since it’s not worth it. Just frustrating 24 hours ago I was supposed to pick my car up today. Sort of like telling a kid Xmas is postponed and that video game won’t arrive until later. Anyhow I’m driving the hell out of this Audi A4 rental!!

I hear and feel your pain. I’m going to avoid being bitter since it’s not worth it. Just frustrating 24 hours ago I was supposed to pick my car up today. Sort of like telling a kid Xmas is postponed and that video game won’t arrive until later. Anyhow I’m driving the hell out of this Audi A4 rental!!

My account still says the 25th but nothing confirmed and no updates. Last info was they don’t know where the car is or when it will be ready... live 2 hrs away from IC... so.... guess I shouldn’t d take a day off work to show up. So disappointing.

My account still says the 25th but nothing confirmed and no updates. Last info was they don’t know where the car is or when it will be ready... live 2 hrs away from IC... so.... guess I shouldn’t d take a day off work to show up. So disappointing.
Yeah not being able to plan properly is incredibly frustrating. My account changed this morning to Tuesday but I can’t take a day off work this week. In addition I’m not 100% sure if that is just a placeholder. It’s why I asked originally for the delivery to be later in the month and on a weekend.

I'm really sorry, folks! I've been prefacing most of my posts since I got my VIN with "I hope yours comes soon!" You are absolutely right I don't know the logic of why I got mine having reserved 2018-01-16. AWD + EAP? Again, I wish everyone a speedy Tesla. Delivery I mean (we already know Teslas are speedy!)

Reactions: PAWilson
I'm really sorry, folks! I've been prefacing most of my posts since I got my VIN with "I hope yours comes soon!" You are absolutely right I don't know the logic of why I got mine having reserved 2018-01-16. AWD + EAP? Again, I wish everyone a speedy Tesla. Delivery I mean (we already know Teslas are speedy!)
Hey just enjoy it and the ride back home!! My time will come.

Reactions: jkirkwood001
What does mostly inventory mean? I thought all cars would be from orders?

For example, here are two "INV" cars - a black and a blue. You can see they both have 18" wheels. The blue has a checkbox next to "VRI" which I'm told means it's been verified. Anybody have these VINs?

Incidentally, both VINs are in the 7xxxx range, but built in the last month or so. I'm guessing RWD?

20180922_120423.jpg

20180922_120522.jpg

Checked out front - sorry. I'm guessing it won't be one of the ones inside they're delivering today?
No, I'm picking up (hopefully) Thursday. Just getting a bit nervous because I'm signing over my volt Wednesday and I've seen a couple others get called the night before saying their car isn't there.

Thanks so much for checking though!

Reactions: jkirkwood001