Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Placed my order last week. (Vancouver). Also told March for delivery.

Initially the page said 5-8 weeks but just noticed it now says 8-11 weeks.

Midnight Silver on Black. The one upside of a March delivery is I might get to skip a season for winter tires ;) haha

That's odd. Both NS and BC deliveries are still showing 5-8 weeks for me. I'm trying to time my own delivery for late March, was planning on ordering within the next 3-4 weeks.

That's odd. Both NS and BC deliveries are still showing 5-8 weeks for me. I'm trying to time my own delivery for late March, was planning on ordering within the next 3-4 weeks.

Yeah mine did show 5-8 when I ordered. But now when I go to the manage page it shows this.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 80
Spoke with Toronto SA - answer is: no cars before 8-12 weeks (mid late March). Canada will not be getting any.
Heard a different message from the SA I spoke to at Toronto-Lawrence, she stated mid-late February for pickup. Also mentioned there are some cars available late January if I'm flexible on configuration (LR AWD).

Not sure if this is accurate, I did mention the website is stating a longer time but she repeated that message. I'm targeting a pickup for early April so I'm holding off at this point.

For those who are suffering from "Tesla Delivery Anxiety" here is an update for the Toronto area, Ordered my 2020 M3 Range+ Black/Black on Dec 9 Jan 13, received text to schedule delivery for end of this month, VIN does show in source code VIN 625,XXX awaiting to show up on my account page, so looks like some vehicles are coming over to the Toronto region for the end of this month.

Congrats! However, the wait is agonizing, been 3 weeks for me. I ordered the same configuration! Maybe we will both get out cars sooner now :)

Saw a truck load (9cars) at Napanee last night while checking out the Petro Canada DC chargers. I assume they're going East to Ottawa/Montreal for delivery. Hope one of them is yours :)?

upload_2020-1-20_8-14-44.png

Attachments

• 20200120_Napanee M3s.jpg
    20200120_Napanee M3s.jpg
    339.4 KB · Views: 56
Reactions: akidesir