Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a LR AWD black with white interior earlier this week. They’re saying it’ll likely be here end of Feb to mid-March. So essentially 2-4 weeks!

Now just to decide if I want home delivery or to drive to Toronto (I’m in Ottawa so that’s a 4-5 hour drive each way)

I ordered a LR AWD black with white interior earlier this week. They’re saying it’ll likely be here end of Feb to mid-March. So essentially 2-4 weeks!

Now just to decide if I want home delivery or to drive to Toronto (I’m in Ottawa so that’s a 4-5 hour drive each way)

That's quick! Hopefully that bodes well for the rest of us waiting. Are you trading in a car to Tesla? Otherwise I'd fly up to Toronto and drive back. They won't deliver to the Ottawa service centre?

That's quick! Hopefully that bodes well for the rest of us waiting. Are you trading in a car to Tesla? Otherwise I'd fly up to Toronto and drive back. They won't deliver to the Ottawa service centre?

I haven’t decided yet. They’re offering 6-9k less than it’s going for on autotrader. But the convenience will probably make me do it.

I was thinking having the trade makes me want to go to Toronto since I’m keeping the plates

Don’t forget that the trade in will also help reduce taxes owed. I was offered $4500 for a trade in on a 2008 Lexus IS350. That’s what I will accept because used ones are going for $6k private sale on auto trader and they’re not moving. Also don’t want to deal with low ballers and those who aren’t serious.

Configure date: dec 26,2019
LR AWD pearl white in black interior
19” sport wheels
Notified that car will be entering production in 2 weeks!
I estimate that it will actually be mid March for delivery in Oakville

Montreal
Model 3 LR AWD
White with black interior
Ordered on jan 25th was saying 5-8 weeks
After order the account says 6-9 weeks from order date
Didn't receive any other official info from Tesla yet, no text, no VIN, no update
Hope to get it before April 1st...

Just received my purchase agreement from Tesla, along with VIN. Ordered January 18, exactly one month ago. I wonder if this means the car is already at the Quebec City location and ready to be put on a truck for delivery...

Edit: confirmed that the car is in QC awaiting transfer to delivery carrier! Much sooner than expected, but I'm not complaining!

Last edited:
Reactions: Vawlkus
C
Just received my purchase agreement from Tesla, along with VIN. Ordered January 18, exactly one month ago. I wonder if this means the car is already at the Quebec City location and ready to be put on a truck for delivery...

Edit: confirmed that the car is in QC awaiting transfer to delivery carrier! Much sooner than expected, but I'm not complaining!
Congrats dude, mine also. I haven't heard anything is a week however, so its been waiting for a delivery carrier all that time :(

Thanks! Yeah, I anticipate having to wait a while longer. I expect they wait until they have a few cars to ship this way, not just one.

You should have gone to Toronto for pickup! :(

From what I heard Tesla knows that the 8k rebate in Québec for LR is finishing on March 31st, so they will try to get as many deliveries possible for the LR to help the customers.

• Informative
Reactions: CaptainKirk