Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up today at a Oakville. They said they had 38 deliveries scheduled. Fit and finish is perfect. I’m very happy. Only thing needed to be done is to stop by service Ontario to switch my plates for a green plate, as the ministry had run out. Tesla will reimburse for that.

Reactions: anandoc
Picked up today at a Oakville. They said they had 38 deliveries scheduled. Fit and finish is perfect. I’m very happy. Only thing needed to be done is to stop by service Ontario to switch my plates for a green plate, as the ministry had run out. Tesla will reimburse for that.

Congrats! We were around today for the 'orientation session' at Oakville and saw a whole lot of Model 3s being prepped for delivery. I saw a person running around with a drill - did they actually drill holes in the front bumper for the license plate bracket?

Congrats! We were around today for the 'orientation session' at Oakville and saw a whole lot of Model 3s being prepped for delivery. I saw a person running around with a drill - did they actually drill holes in the front bumper for the license plate bracket?

lol no no, they use it to take off license plates for trade-ins. I had a vanity plate that I took back since it’s tied to my drivers license.

Reactions: anandoc
Same here lol

here’s a checklist I found
mykeln/teslaprep

apparently Vancouver Tesla is pretty rushed during delivery check

Seems like that's sorta the case for most high density cities. They gave me the option of Wednesday to Friday as an option, but mentioned that I work each of those days within the available times and definitely wouldn't be able to make the 4pm deadline. So, they managed Saturday for me.

Order date: 02/05/2020
VIN on account: Yes, 03/08/2020
Original Pickup date: 03/13/2020
Actual rescheduled Pickup date: 03/11/2020
Model 3: SR+ White ext/black int, aeros, no fsd

I did not expect to get a call today, but pleasantly did. Original date of delivery was scheduled for Friday March 13th, but I had something planned already that day and Tesla was able to reschedule pick up to Wednesday March 11th instead. My account said it would be 5-7 weeks for delivery and I'm getting it right at 5 weeks. Can't wait.

Reactions: McFlurri

I did not expect to get a call today, but pleasantly did. Original date of delivery was scheduled for Friday March 13th, but I had something planned already that day and Tesla was able to reschedule pick up to Wednesday March 11th instead. My account said it would be 5-7 weeks for delivery and I'm getting it right at 5 weeks. Can't wait.
Welcome to the Tesla family

Reactions: Malbrosia

I’ll be picking mine up on Wednesday as well!

Reactions: Malbrosia
I was one of the Oakville pick-ups Saturday. Was quick and car was in great shape. One small touch up on the front bumper

Attachments

• car.JPG
    car.JPG
    771.9 KB · Views: 78
With the market crashing. Thinking of canceling order and try my luck in the used market and Tesla’s existing inventory at end of quarter

Can you explain the reasoning? Do you think the crash will cause people to cancel their orders, because they've lost money? My initial thought is short term losses won't affect a market like Canada. Might be a different story in China where it's been physically more difficult to purchase a car but here....