Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If anyone is interested in buying Weathertech Floor Liners for the Model 3, please contact them using the following form. I contacted them and they said to use that they are currently in development but submitting interest via that link brings attention to the development.

New Product Updates | WeatherTech.ca

I sent an email to WeatherTech US 2 weeks ago. I got a call back from them. The lady said that they were in the manufacturing process and couldn't give me a date for availablity. She actually told me to contact Tesla for availability which leads me to believe that initially they will only be sold through Tesla and not the WeatherTech website. The Tesla branded frunk and trunk mats were availavible before the Weathertech branded ones that just came out. I already have the Trunk mat and the frunk mat shipped last Wednesday.

Interestingly the Tesla branded frunk and trunk mats are still available on the Canadian store site but sold out on the US store site.

The identical WeatherTech branded 3 frunk and trunk mats are available through WeatherTech.ca but pricey!

Frunk, Tesla $105 CDN / WeatherTech $160 CDN
Trunk, Tesla $160 CDN / WeatherTech $190 CDN

2018 Tesla Model 3 | Cargo Mat and Trunk Liner for Cars SUVs and Minivans | WeatherTech.ca

Last edited:
I emailed U-Guard about the Maxpider mats because they seem to give the best floor coverage.
I agree with this observation.

I will have the Maxpider products delivered to a freind of mine in the states when the time comes......

I've used WeatherTech floor liners for the past 15 years.

I always have to add extra height to the drivers floor liner (with rubber, Gorilla tape and contact cement) to ensure the "upper" area behind the brake and gas peddle, plus the "upper" area of the dead peddle, are covered and water-tight:

DSC08437.JPG

The current WeatherTech practice of the floor liner only going partially up the fire wall allows slush from the front (toe section) of ones footwear to drop onto the exposed carpet and lets moisture find its way under the liner (without field modifications).

I agree with this observation.

I will have the Maxpider products delivered to a freind of mine in the states when the time comes......

I've used WeatherTech floor liners for the past 15 years.

I always have to add extra height to the drivers floor liner (with rubber, Gorilla tape and contact cement) to ensure the "upper" area behind the brake and gas peddle, plus the "upper" area of the dead peddle, are covered and water-tight:

View attachment 296703

The current WeatherTech practice of the floor liner only going partially up the fire wall allows slush from the front (toe section) of ones footwear to drop onto the exposed carpet and lets moisture find its way under the liner (without field modifications).

That's what I've always hated about the Weathertech liners and what always lead me to buy Husky Weatherbeaters for my cars. Unfortunately Husky has confirmed they have no plans to make Weatherbeaters for the Model 3.