Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure if anyone else has posted this but I was just told by a reliable source that Tesla will be opening up a brand new service centre in Langford near Victoria at a new development zone close to Costco behind the Home Depot. Hope this is true. It makes sense that it’s going there because it’s much easier access than coming all the way to downtown Victoria and Langford is a place that’s forward thinking about attracting more people and businesses.

Not sure if anyone else has posted this but I was just told by a reliable source that Tesla will be opening up a brand new service centre in Langford near Victoria at a new development zone close to Costco behind the Home Depot. Hope this is true. It makes sense that it’s going there because it’s much easier access than coming all the way to downtown Victoria and Langford is a place that’s forward thinking about attracting more people and businesses.
Nice. Now we need kelowna to open their service centre.

New Sales,Service and Delivery dealership confirmed in Langford bc on Vancouver Island today. In the local newspaper it was officially announced that the new location is in the new development area behind Home Depot. It’s going to cost between $40-$50 Million and take 18 months to build. There’s also going to be a temporary location on Douglas street in Victoria until the new premises are open. I’d take a guess it’s going to be where the inaMotors car sales lot was until recently and not on the corner of Hillside as that’s a Gain group property for Polestar.

Last edited:
New Sales,Service and Delivery dealership confirmed in Langford bc on Vancouver Island today. In the local newspaper it was officially announced that the new location is in the new development area behind Home Depot. It’s going to cost between $40-$50 Million and take 18 months to build. There’s also going to be a temporary location on Douglas street in Victoria until the new premises are open. I’d take a guess it’s going to be where the inaMotors car sales lot was until recently and not on the corner of Hillside as that’s a Gain group property for Polestar.
Good news. Your post probably fits better under the "Canadian Stores and Service Centers" (under the Sticky Threads on Canada TMC site).