Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't see any mention on that page saying dual motors has been pushed. Looks like the same text that was always there. Am I missing something?
From the article:
Which Model 3 features are currently available?
Our first Model 3 in production comes with a long-range battery, 499 km of range, rear-wheel drive and premium upgrades throughout, beginning at $64,100. In early 2019, we will introduce the option for a standard battery with 354 km of range and standard equipment, beginning at $45,600.

From the article:
Which Model 3 features are currently available?
Our first Model 3 in production comes with a long-range battery, 499 km of range, rear-wheel drive and premium upgrades throughout, beginning at $64,100. In early 2019, we will introduce the option for a standard battery with 354 km of range and standard equipment, beginning at $45,600.
That's the standard text that has always been there across all regions, regarding RWD.

That doesn't necessarily mean it's delayed. There's still a lot of time until "Mid 2018".

For Ontario, I am almost certain people will adjust their model 3 config based on availability and risk of the EV rebate.

Myself and a colleague for instance preferred SR / SR AWD but are highly likely to switch to First Production since it may very well be 2019 before the SR hits Canadian soil.

Me too, I can go up to LR+AWD+PUP if needed to get my Model 3 sooner to secure the rebate.

But if rebate gone, I will have to wait for the SR.

Reactions: jkirkwood001
I was thinking of upgrading our second car to the Model 3, AWD and premium package, from the Volt. Don’t need extended range with already owning the Model S. If the rebate is gone before the standard range is available, will just keep the Volt and ask for the deposit back. At this price range the rebate counts for a lot, for a car that is not our primary one.

Got invite today
Screenshot_20180322-133417.jpg

Reactions: Zapped