Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks, just got my friend from the states to order this for me and I'll have him ship it to me in Toronto!.. Watched some youtube reviews of the 3D MAXpider floor mats on the Model S and it looks much better then the Weathertech's.

I must be missing something here because on Tesla's site they have the Weathertech frunk and trunk mats, which I have ordered, but I don't see the front and rear passenger Weathertech ones on Tesla's site. Good thing too since I would have ordered them but those 3D ones sure look nice. I would like to see their frunk and trunk ones. For the frunk and trunk, I would probably prefer the "Model 3" logo on the mats (which only Weathertech can put on them given their contract with Tesla), but I would like to see 3D's mats to compare, if they make them.

Last edited:
About to do the order on the website for the 3. What's the procedure for financing? and when do they require the down payment? I see it says it will charge a ~$3000 non refundable deposit but what about the down payment?
Any additional amounts for your down payment will be finalized prior to/at the point of taking delivery. Once you are assigned a VIN, you'll be contacted with details on how to proceed further.