Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3: Canadian Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picking up at the International Centre at 10am on Saturday June 9th ! Ordered the lug nut covers and centre cap for $65 from Tesla (yes, I probably could find aftermarket cheaper). Love the look of the stock alloy wheels once the Aero covers are off. Enough research shows that the Aero wheels - at best - give you 5% longer range. Maybe I'll leave them on for a trip across Canada, but locally they are coming off. In 5 months I'm going to have to think about winter tires and wheels. Will be interesting to see how 'standard' the size is when shopping for wheels....All comments welcome !

Picking up at the International Centre at 10am on Saturday June 9th ! Ordered the lug nut covers and centre cap for $65 from Tesla (yes, I probably could find aftermarket cheaper). Love the look of the stock alloy wheels once the Aero covers are off. Enough research shows that the Aero wheels - at best - give you 5% longer range. Maybe I'll leave them on for a trip across Canada, but locally they are coming off. In 5 months I'm going to have to think about winter tires and wheels. Will be interesting to see how 'standard' the size is when shopping for wheels....All comments welcome !

I decided to keep aero cap on after taking the delivery even I bought lug nut cap kit. The aero cap matches Midnight Sliver Metallic color, plus a friend of mine said it can keep the rim clean.