Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TSportline

Global Vendor
Tesla Model 3 Carbon Fiber Trunk Wing Spoiler is now available!

Free Shipping For Pre Orders within the United States and Canada!

midnight-silver-metallic-tesla-model-3-carbon-fiber-sport-kit-2-wm-close-up.jpg
midnight-silver-metallic-tesla-model-3-carbon-fiber-sport-kit-2-wm.jpg

Last edited:
My Model 3 will have a spoiler, and large wheels, and less range than pizza-pan-covered wheels and I’m okay with that. Franz’s Model 3 looks awesome with that paint and the body-colored handles. Any chance a vendor will come out with a mod to replace the handles with body-color? IND for BMW has been making body-colored reflectors for years with seemingly good success.

My Model 3 will have a spoiler, and large wheels, and less range than pizza-pan-covered wheels and I’m okay with that. Franz’s Model 3 looks awesome with that paint and the body-colored handles. Any chance a vendor will come out with a mod to replace the handles with body-color? IND for BMW has been making body-colored reflectors for years with seemingly good success.
I could see TSportline or Unplugged Performance offering that. Any good custom/body shop should be able to paint them to match. Otherwise could wrap them, but might be hard to color match with the body.

Speaking of wind tunnel testing; I wouldn't be surprised if Franz's spoiler is, and actually reduces drag - Franz von Holzhausen’s custom Model 3 Tesla
How do we get a spoiler like Franz’s short of paying $78k for a spoiler with a car attached to it?

Lots of companies that make replica spoilers for other cars like BMW.

If Tesla isn’t gonna sell the spoiler separately there must be some way to get a good fake replica.

Maybe I should try to reach out to a company that sells replica CF like JL Motoring.com - Audi BMW Mercedes Porsche Carbon Fiber Parts Accessories
And see if they have contacts in China that can make a replica.

OTOH if Tsportline can retool the design to make an exact 1:1 copy of Franz’s spoiler and give a definite soon date then take my money:)