Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 8th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Balazs Biro, of the prominent Hungarian EV channel Villanyautósok, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

Model 3 carbon fibre end caps - on sale

Durzel

Jul 17, 2019
Bath, UK
Don’t know if this is of interest to anyone but it appears that Tesla is discounting the (real) carbon fibre end caps that go on the 19” and 20” wheels.

Model 3 Carbon Fiber Wheel Cap Kit

They’re now £150.00. That’s obviously still a chunk of change for what they are, but it’s considerably better than the £350 (?) they were before.

Have just pulled the trigger on a set myself.

8021B9C7-FDFC-4928-89C9-52F94AE04F1D.jpeg

Durzel

Jul 17, 2019
Bath, UK
Not sure how long it’s been the case, but they’re £100 on the Tesla store now. Imagine having paid £350 for them originally!

Reactions: goRt

Billbrown1982

TM3 LR 2021 | Red | FSD
Dec 21, 2020
Basildon
The seperate caps are bad enough. What were they, £45 maybe when I bought them? Sure the centre caps were decent enough but the actual nut covers, my god, couldn't have possibly made a cheaper, thinner, poorly finished plastic.

Sure it looks the part when its on, but when they turned up...instant buyers remorse.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC