TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model 3 cell connection internationally?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by BlueWRXPride, Aug 15, 2018.

1. BlueWRXPride

BlueWRXPride Member

I am in upstate NY and was wondering if I drive up into canada, does the M3 cell connection still work? It would be a nasty surprise to find out the answer is no if I was counting on it for navigation from one charger to the next.

2. JF911

JF911 New Member

I wouldn't worry about it. I have a Canadian Model 3 and just came back from a week in New Jersey. No problems with cell coverage.