Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Center Console Wrap

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Installed my carbon fiber wrap today. Took me 25 minutes and I am the least handy person in the world, so that's saying something. Perfect fit, and didn't even need the razor to trim anything. Thank you @Kenriko !

Attachments

• IMG_7589.jpg
    IMG_7589.jpg
    343.8 KB · Views: 450
  • IMG_7587.jpg
    IMG_7587.jpg
    442.9 KB · Views: 413
  • IMG_7586.jpg
    IMG_7586.jpg
    508.9 KB · Views: 416
  • IMG_7585.jpg
    IMG_7585.jpg
    287.5 KB · Views: 417
Hey @Kenriko, interested in your kit but I'm wondering why you don't provide a wrap for the little strip below the phone charger cables? I often leave my console open, so I would always be seeing the piano black there. Really small piece so shouldn't cost much but would make make me pull the trigger on your kit!

• Love
Reactions: fseir
Hey @Kenriko, interested in your kit but I'm wondering why you don't provide a wrap for the little strip below the phone charger cables? I often leave my console open, so I would always be seeing the piano black there. Really small piece so shouldn't cost much but would make make me pull the trigger on your kit!

I just received my matte black Kenriko kit and it includes an extra strip. I'm assuming its for that strip on the phone charger area but I havent installed it yet.

I just received my matte black Kenriko kit and it includes an extra strip. I'm assuming its for that strip on the phone charger area but I havent installed it yet.

I don't think any of the kits with the phone charger piece have been shipped by Amazon yet so what you're likely looking at is the top strip just under the screen. (would be on the same sheet as the top piece)

This might be a silly question, but what do people typically do with the 3 stripes that's in the middle of the cup holder cut out? I would like to use it for something, but I can't think of a place to put them.

I actually don't know what people generally use them for. I figured someone might want to put them on their window glass or maybe on a laptop or something. I felt bad wasting that material inside the cupholder which is why I added them.

Reactions: Muskol
I actually don't know what people generally use them for. I figured someone might want to put them on their window glass or maybe on a laptop or something. I felt bad wasting that material inside the cupholder which is why I added them.
Laptop is a good idea. If they were a different color, like white or red, I would have placed them on one of the center console panels.