Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Center Console Wrap

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any plans for a wrap of the license plate frame similar to your door sill wrap? I like the way Tesla's frame holds the plate from the backside and can't find any aftermarket black frames that have the same mounting style. Plasti dip black + glossifier worked out as a fair secondary solution in order to match it with the rest of my satin vinyl chrome delete, but the plasti dip covers the Model 3 lettering.

Reactions: PoitNarf
@Kenriko what's the secret to getting the perfect fit on the inside of the cupholder rim? My install went great but it seems like the material does not like to stay down on the 4 corners inside of the cupholder area.

Tuck it in between the black plastic and the silver trim of the cupholder using the edge of the smaller tucking tool (plastic razor blade) and then trim it with the razor blade. If it's tucked in properly then it won't peel. Also any contaminates under the wrap material including oil from the skin can cause it to lose adhesion.

@Kenriko I actually cancelled my door sills wrap purchase from Amazon because it's only in black and my car is black so I figured it'd be invisible. I'm going with a black & red look by wrapping the logos (inside & outside) and door handles in red vinyl.

Do you plan on doing any other color on the door sills besides black?

Thanks!

-Teemo