Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Center Console Wrap

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
White looks nice if you have white interior. Here is what my white looks like. I did it myself. It was not easy. I screwed up the first one that is around the cup holders. Good thing they give you two of those. The white is a lot harder to do because if the seams are not perfect the black background really accentuates the mistakes.

2018.09.14 18.57.17.jpg 2018.09.14 18.58.03.jpg

White looks nice if you have white interior. Here is what my white looks like. I did it myself. It was not easy. I screwed up the first one that is around the cup holders. Good thing they give you two of those. The white is a lot harder to do because if the seams are not perfect the black background really accentuates the mistakes.

View attachment 336781 View attachment 336782

Looks great Perry. I installed the matte black in my white interior car. I have been re-considering switching to white. But good point about having to be more exact with the install.

Reactions: Perry
Hey @Kenriko ..I've been following this thread for months and finally got my 3 this past Thursday. Wanted to wait until I got my car before buying one of your center console wraps. I hit your store on Amazon, but I don't think any console kits were in stock. Is Amazon slow to replenish? Any ideas when you'll get more stock over there? I'm trying to recall what wrap options you offered (brushed aluminum, matte black, etc). Want to compare so I can decide on what to get.

Thanks,
--Cintoman

Hey @Kenriko ..I've been following this thread for months and finally got my 3 this past Thursday. Wanted to wait until I got my car before buying one of your center console wraps. I hit your store on Amazon, but I don't think any console kits were in stock. Is Amazon slow to replenish? Any ideas when you'll get more stock over there? I'm trying to recall what wrap options you offered (brushed aluminum, matte black, etc). Want to compare so I can decide on what to get.

Thanks,
--Cintoman

Electrek featured my wraps as a must have accessory and they promptly sold out. Just waiting on Amazon to check in the next batch of inventory.

Thanks.

Reactions: untilcomplete
Did anyone purchase the vinyl wood console wrap from www.rpmtesla.com?
They have a woodgrain pattern that looks very close to the stock wood trim:
https://www.rpmtesla.com/product-pa...MIhJ_JuY223AIVl4RpCh1Z-AamEAAYASAAEgJXB_D_BwE

I'm just curious how well this matches the stock wood trim? They have two different wood tones: Gen 1 (lighter) and Gen 2 (darker), looks like the Gen 1 woodgrain looks like a better match and more attractive/realistic.

I posted my results in a different thread, but I’ll add here as well because I didn’t see a lot of responses to this specific question about the ‘wood’ film from RPM.

I used the Gen 2 and it’s a bit lighter color in the photo (used flash to enhance the hue difference), but in real life, it blends in nicely with the dash because the dash is rounded and depending on how the light is hitting it, it’s very close in color.

Overall, I’m happy with it, and the film is textured so no fingerprint or keycard scratch issues.

Also, most people who have ridden in the car don’t even realize it’s a film, so it blends in nicely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: rlb4