Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Model 3 Center Console Wraps

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When are Matte and Brushed metal coming back?

Unfortunately ruined my first install, going to have to redo. I’m planning to do the switches as well, which color do you personally recommend? I like the carbon fiber look but am afraid it will contrast the wood too much? I have matte black right now and love how it blends with the rest of the car, is brushed metal similarly good on this regard? Does it add to the interior design of the car? Which color is your personal favorite?

Thanks

When are Matte and Brushed metal coming back?

Unfortunately ruined my first install, going to have to redo. I’m planning to do the switches as well, which color do you personally recommend? I like the carbon fiber look but am afraid it will contrast the wood too much? I have matte black right now and love how it blends with the rest of the car, is brushed metal similarly good on this regard? Does it add to the interior design of the car? Which color is your personal favorite?

Thanks

My wife prefers the Brushed Black and so that's the winner in my house. ;-)

Carbon Fiber is the easiest to install and very durable it's a great all-around choice.

I like Matte Black since it blends in really nicely.

They will be back in-stock at the end of the week. 4th of July delayed my inventory shipments from being delivered.

Installed these today on my 3. Went with matte black. I watched the install video first then went and did the install myself. The video definitely helped a lot to figure out the tips and tricks for an easy install. Looks awesome and now I won’t need to constantly wipe down the center console.

Reactions: Kenriko
I am installing the carbon fiber one but I see 2 pieces not included in the install video. Can anyone tell me where they go? I’m talking about the narrow strips. Thank u

Attachments

• 74B1D5B1-3707-4458-9A90-84F5C4ACC469.jpeg
    74B1D5B1-3707-4458-9A90-84F5C4ACC469.jpeg
    369.3 KB · Views: 58
  • AA31C7CA-D6AC-43B4-A8E5-91B63B5183AC.jpeg
    AA31C7CA-D6AC-43B4-A8E5-91B63B5183AC.jpeg
    426.6 KB · Views: 45