Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 chassis in the waiting area at the Hawthorne Supercharger?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And why would they just leave it lying around outside? There is absolutely zero reason for it to be at a public supercharger, and absurd to believe that a lone receptionist can stop people from taking pictures, unless she is physically larger than the chassis itself...

• Funny
Reactions: brianman
I'm in LA. Not near Hawthorne, but close enough that I could technically make the drive. I sat on my couch at 9 PM last night contemplating driving down there to see for myself. Didn't pull the trigger, but here I am still considering it... Problem is I don't know if anyone would believe me either lol in which case, if I can't get a picture (which I'd try to, but sounds like it wouldn't happen), then it would be kind of a waste of a trip. I don't know enough about engineering to take much from a chassis alone.

Still thinking about it...

I'm in LA. Not near Hawthorne, but close enough that I could technically make the drive. I sat on my couch at 9 PM last night contemplating driving down there to see for myself. Didn't pull the trigger, but here I am still considering it... Problem is I don't know if anyone would believe me either lol in which case, if I can't get a picture (which I'd try to, but sounds like it wouldn't happen), then it would be kind of a waste of a trip. I don't know enough about engineering to take much from a chassis alone.

Still thinking about it...
How good are you at sketching?

How good are you at sketching?

Probably almost as good as this artist:

rover.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: Jaff and Gunn