TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model 3 Clear Bra Denver

Discussion in 'Mountain/Southwest' started by squidman, Jan 6, 2020.

1. squidman

squidman New Member

I'm looking for an clear bra installer in Denver - south side preferable. also some intel on 3M vs xpel

2. shart24

shart24 Member

I highly recommend Colorado Detail. They are located in the south Denver area and work on a lot of Teslas. I took my Model 3 there right after I got it and had PPF installed on the entire front and the rear fenders (what they call "Level 2"), ceramic coating applied, and the chrome deleted. Steve and Jerry do a great job, and I am pleased with the results.

3. GalacticHero

GalacticHero M3-AWD+

I had the exact same thing done at Colorado Detail as well, plus had the center console vinyl coated to matte black and the front license plate remounted with a better mount. No complaints.

4. Vancouver ClearBra

Vancouver ClearBra Local Vendor - Canada

There's a list of certified installers on xpel.com you can check out.

• Informative x 1