Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Clunking Noise (Loud)

DeShawnTX

Oct 5, 2021
Dallas, TX
Hi,

I wanted to see if anyone had answer or either a solution to a problem I've been experiencing with my 2020 Model 3.

After a recent road trip my Model 3, I noticed a clanking noise from the front left driver area when I'm driving on any roads, but it's very loud on bumpy roads. It's sort of a metal clanking sound, like something is loose. I've tried setting a Tesla appointment but I'm in Dallas and the appointments are weeks out. If anyone has a solution or fix that I can do at home (permanent or temporary) that would be amazing.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC