Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Collection Location? - Manchester Trafford Centre

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I've just had an e-mail to say my Model 3 Performance is ready to collect on 19th June from Trafford Centre in Manchester. Great news but I live in Leeds so I don't understand why they would arrange collection for Manchester and not the Leeds Tesla Centre.

Is this normal and does anyone know whether you can get the collection location changed and if so, how?

Thanks

Hiya, I am in the same boat, I spoke to deliverygb who authorised a home delivery, Tesla Leeds if you have been their is a bit restricted in terms of a massive car lorry they said. I am just awaiting a call back from them on when it will be delivered they did say it would be 2-3 days and I asked them on the 19th so hoping sat or monday at the latest.

Hi all,

I've just had an e-mail to say my Model 3 Performance is ready to collect on 19th June from Trafford Centre in Manchester. Great news but I live in Leeds so I don't understand why they would arrange collection for Manchester and not the Leeds Tesla Centre.

Is this normal and does anyone know whether you can get the collection location changed and if so, how?

Thanks
They did the same to me in switching from Leeds to Manchester.

I was told it’s due to social distancing issues so Leeds is not going to be used as a delivery collection point. Shame in one respect as your not at a sales/service centre for collection but Trafford Centre to Manchester South sales/service centre isn’t that far! Good luck all! 🤞👍🏼 Also I had to ask why and wasn’t informed with I was a little taken aback since you’d expect a bit more notice considering the price of the product but it’s “the” way it seems

My collection from Trafford Centre has now been changed to home delivery. They originally offered 23rd, 24th, 25th. I couldn't do 23rd so picked 24th for collection. Delivery is 25th so not a bad result all in all.

Me too now all set for Home delivery on the 25th, my partner had hers home delivered, literally turned up dropped off car, gave keycards, quick walkround pointed out some scratches, and left. She called me to see how she works her new car as they told her nothing about it, said she was a bit disappointed tbh on how they did that bit.

in view of contactless delivery, your partner should have got sent links to many videos explaining how the car works ahead of delivery?
She did, and with Covid I get it has to work a little differently, just seemed very drop and go, she worked it all out eventually, the analargy I said to her was its a bit like an iPhone, you don't get any instructions with that but everyone seems to work it out.

Reactions: yfwt
Tesla have just sent me the following.

"Tesla Update - Your upcoming Model 3 collection is at The Trafford Centre, Regent 14 Car Park, Regent Crescent, Manchester, M17 8AB. Exit M60 at Junction 10 and head towards the Debenhams Entrance off from Trafford Blvd. For directions visit The Trafford Centre · The Trafford Centre, Trafford Park, Stretford, Manchester M17 8AA, United Kingdom or use ///home.drama.swung to find the exact location. To opt out of SMS, reply STOP."
When are you collecting yours? Am Friday just after midday!

120F2BF1-8E86-4781-997C-8C8DC837A742.jpeg
5F92F917-D5A0-47F6-B29E-6AAAB40E416E.jpeg
6D0FCB67-894D-4754-99F3-63AAF2EDE37A.jpeg
Lots of lovely Model 3s waiting for their new owners :)

• Love