Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Colored Aero Wheels Vinyl Wrap Kits?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Daniellane

The Tesla Guy
Supporting Member
Just picked up an extra set of Aero Wheel Covers on EBay. I thought about customizing them.
Looked around for vinyl wrap kits. Found nothing except this Electrek article. Has anyone seen any sources for this?

Tesla Model 3: Are matching color aero wheel covers going to be a thing now?
93A8CB3C-7203-49BD-9A12-6E552C78BA0A.jpeg

CEECA7FC-EC77-49BA-81D0-B37653C89464.jpeg

It looks easy enough that you can buy some vinyl and then try to do it yourself. Nothing too crazy to stretch around, plenty of space to safely cut and then tuck the vinyl.
I have no experience in this area. Was hoping for a diy kit with directions & materials/tools necessary.
Can you or someone point me in the right direction for a supplier, what materials & tools to use and the spec for the color to match the Model 3 Blue color.

Last edited:
I ordered Aeros and intended to see if I can have them changed to silver (don’t like then in black on the blue car, but I want the comfort and silence and efficiency of the 18“ wheels). But a matching blue might indeed be an option, too. thank you for the pics.

so to get what I needed done, I ordered from 2 different places, since neither did both parts
in the above pics where you see blue, I order that in satin black.
then I ordered from another place that does the inner 5 spoke, I got red
slow shipping from both,have to wait at least a week before receiving either and begin putting it together

I can't upload pictures yet but I just finished Plastidipped Aero covers flat panels only in Titanium color. Left the spokes in original color.

They turned out well but slightly darker than what I wanted. I'll peel off and paint them in a different color next time.