Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 colour choice - I’m indecisive!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If there is any inventory they will be 2020 models so unless there is a big discount I would hold out for a 2021 model anyway at this point.
That will mean no chrome so it will be really really black if you go for the black paint

As for the white interior sure so long as you don't own dogs or children and you like cleaning
Agree with this, I’ve had a black interior because I’ve got 3 kids... if not for them it would have been white 100%. I’ve a black M3P... paint wasn’t too bad, but a Richard at PP protect sorted it properly , I then had ceramic coating and PPF applied to the front etc
I love it in black and I’d have it again ... unless they started doing the same metallic blue that Audi do... then I’d have that 100%

Simply no bad colours (sorry, I’m not being much help), but I can definitely vouch for the white interior. It just has such a sense occasion. With 6,000 miles on the clock it still looks new and is effortless to keep clean. I regularly wear denim without transfer issues.

• Informative
Reactions: Durzel

Attachments

• 5D3A652B-1050-4DCB-9598-BFF750055891.png
    5D3A652B-1050-4DCB-9598-BFF750055891.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 184
Hi all,

I’m finally looking to place a custom order for one of the refreshed model 3’s.

I’m assuming that it’s unlikely to be any inventory cars in the next quarter or any discount applied seeing as I missed out on the last one!?

I’m stuck on choice of colour for both exterior and interior. I’m totally in love with black after seeing it in person, it has a real nice mean look but I’ve heard so many bad comments about smudges etc.

My next option I’m considering now is MSM as it looks really good with the new Uber turbine wheels! Any suggestions and advice would be greatly appreciated (if anyone has any pictures they can share - that would be great!)

Also - should i go for white interior?

Thanks,

Teza

Man up and make a decision or buy a Mondeo.
Where are the green Teslas and the Purple or Pink ones?

• Funny
Reactions: Beady3647
Tesla launched the Model 3 with a brilliant silver colour which looked stunning. I can’t understand why this colour is not now an option. I hope they introduce it so that I can order my silver Model Y with the dechrome and uberturbines. :)

Reactions: Ant M3
Have now got into routine of using GTechniq Tri-Clean and the L1 Leather Guard to minimise transfer (it will happen whatever you do) - then using baby wipes is even easier as you have that layer of basic protection in place.

Already had the stuff from previous car and it seems like a really decent product, plus the leather-guard is anti-bacterial and works on the steering wheel too.

• Informative
Reactions: Durzel