Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3: Cuphead Won’t Load

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all, I finally got a DualShock our to my car. The car recognizes it because it allows me to hit “Play.” The game screen goes black with a spinny circle thing indicating its trying to load, but it just spins endlessly.

I tried resetting the car but no luck.
Anyone else had this issue? Know of a way to resolve it?

Controller usb handshake issues.

While its doing that unplug the controller/s and magically the app will exit the loop and joyfully inforn you to plug in a supported controller. Plug back in to resume circle of death.

Fix? Pickup a different controller or overhaul your usb hub or splitter setup or both.

Thanks! Happened as you said. Unplug and it says connect controller. Plug it back and resumes spinning.

Im using a DualShock4 (2nd gen) plugged directly into the front port. Everything I read said it should be compatible. It’s weird because when I plugged in a non supported controller (dual shock 1st gen) I didn’t get the option to press the play button at all. So it seems like it registers this one as connected but still isn’t compatible.

Do I need a new controller?

Controller usb handshake issues.

While its doing that unplug the controller/s and magically the app will exit the loop and joyfully inforn you to plug in a supported controller. Plug back in to resume circle of death.

Fix? Pickup a different controller or overhaul your usb hub or splitter setup or both.