TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model 3 day 2

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by FinallyGotMyM3, Jul 16, 2018.

1. FinallyGotMyM3

i got to drive the car more today and wow. It really is amazing to drive, super fun. Loving it more every minute !! Much like yesterday’s posts these are the only negatives, the positives are too much to list. Amazing !!

The only new issues I’ve seen are the following. Are these common ?

1. The radio loses what you listen to at each turn on of the car and seems to play whatever the “right most” favorite. If I had a podcast as that it plays it everytime I start the car

2. The cellular doesn’t seem to reliably startup. It seems to sometimes take 10 seconds and sometimes 5 minutes to get a cell singal.

• Love x 1
  2. radiocycle

radiocycle Member

Day 6 here... Really diggin' my Baby Blue... I've had a LOT of cars in my 55 years of driving, and this is the best of 'em all by far! Looks so cool and very fun to drive!

Issues?? Um... how do I turn the radio off?

r

• Funny x 2
  3. TexasEV

TexasEV Well-Known Member

Media player doesn’t turn off, just as you don’t turn the car off. You just change the source between radio, Slacker, Tune-in, or USB. If you want silence, turn the volume down to 0.

4. AngryCPA

AngryCPA Member

You can also click on the left scroll wheel and that will pause your media.

5. radiocycle

radiocycle Member

Got it, tnx guys.

r

6. IdaX

IdaX Member

This happens to me too. Not sure if I'm glad or not to hear others having same periodic connectivity issues on startup...