TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model 3 delivery appointment

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by immtx76, Jul 15, 2018.

1. immtx76

immtx76 Member

I was wondering how long the model 3 delivery appointments take?

2. creativeguy

creativeguy Member

3. Tiger

Tiger Active Member

4. RayK

RayK Member

Actual? Mine took under an hour. 10 minutes of that was waiting for the sales advisors to figure out what a last-minute adjustment to my invoice was about. 20 minutes was me checking the car out, inside and out, without the advisors around so I wasn't tying up their time. A few minutes taking the requisite selfies with the car and having one of the check-in greeters include me with the car. The rest of that time was reading the paperwork, signing them, doing the ACH transfer. I declined any talk about the car's features/operations as I had rented one 6 months ago. This was at the Fremont, CA delivery center.